Job Type: Contract, 6 months
Location: REMOTE (Europe based candidates)
Rate: NEGOTIABLE, depending on BS9 experience. Role will be inside IR35 (for UK candidates) and contracts will specify a EURO day rate.
We are recruiting for our client in the Banking industry who require a skilled ABABer with specific experience working with BS9
The successful candidate will have:
- worked with complex data flows and be very proficient with all aspects of developing a data flow [from sourcing to report provisioning],
- experience in bank reporting and understanding of the Financial Regulatory reporting requirements.
- minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP Banking Services with a very strong ABAP programming ability.
- experience in BS9
- very good hands-on knowledge of the SAP BS9 SDL data model and configuration
- some experience of both designing and developing ABAP interfaces using the standard SAP BS9 SDL BAPIs (beneficial)
ABAP skills should cover:
- ALV reports
- Inbound and Outbound Interfaces
- Dialogue Programming
- OSS Note implementation
- Familiar with all aspects of SAP Banking Services data
- Good knowledge of Retail Banking products